5 PILLARS OF:
PILLAR 1 PUBLIC CHARITY
End 88 Years of PRIVATE TRUST under Court Judgment to PUBLIC CHARITY & Legally Registered, Membership for All HINDUS.
PILLAR 2 AGAMAM PRINCIPLE
Agamam, Rituals & Hindu Tradition must be the supreme law, guidelines and reference. Observation of Prayers, Festivals and etc.
PILLAR 3 TRANSPARENT SYSTEM
- Governance & Management that are transparent and effective. Certified by ISO 9001:
- Annual Audited Account to be published annually.
- Open Office Concept via Website: Revenue & Expenses: All Accounts, Revenue and Expenses will be uploaded to website monthly.
- Technological Savvy Operation for: Hand Held PDA will be used to issue Archanai receipts, all donations machine will be a vending machine type upon donation a TAX-EXEMPT receipt will be printed. All Online & connected.
- Kalvi Undiyal placed only for EDU use.
PILLAR 4 ACCOUNTABLE LEADERS
- 2 Terms Limit w/ 3 Years per Term.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Tamil.
- Age Limit 65 Years Young or Below.
- Chairman, Treasurer & Secretary must “Declare Asset”.
- Hold No Position in any Political Parties or Political Preferences.
- 25% of Central Council are Youths <40.
- 25% of Central Council are Women.
- Religious Knowledge.
Retired Leaders will be serving in “Advisory Board”
PILLAR 5 SOCIAL & EDUCATION RESPONSIBILITIES
- For every RM100/Collected Via Donations or Grant 1st RM50 to be spend;
- Tamil School Development RM10.
- Hindu Student Scholarship RM20.
- Religious Education RM5.
- Hindu Family Assistance RM5.
- Hindu Conversion RM5.
- Orphanage & Old Folks RM5.
- 2nd RM50 to be spend :
- Temple Maintenance & Operation.
- Temple Rituals, Festivals.
- Temple Infra, amenities, toilet, library, hall.
- Temple Upgrade & Beautification.
Comments are closed.